Blog 4 Turtle: the perfect pet


I have always liked dogs. Dogs are the most typical pet in the world. And there are reasons for that: Dogs make excellent friends and guardians. In some cases, they are also very beautiful. Now, I have always wondered if I would have an exotic pet: a lizard, a monkey, a small pig or a small parrot are some examples. I've thought a lot about what kind of "non-traditional" pet I would have.... 
My friend Mery has the best of all: a turtle. A land turtle. When I first saw her, I thought she was a very boring pet. However, I have lived two years with my friend ... and I adore the turtle. When the turtle is lonely, it looks for you. When the turtle is happy ... it shows its entire neck. Sunbathe all day and walk around the garden. It is true. She doesn't walk fast ... but she's so good at slow walking, she paces quickly from side to side. Watching her walk or eat fresh corn is hypnotizing and relaxing.
If you ever want to have a very calm and independent pet, a turtle is a great option. If you live in a small apartment, it can be the perfect pet. It doesn't break things, doesn't leave hair on clothing, and it's not a noisy pet. Slowly, you wi
ll fall in love with the little turtle.

Comments

  1. how interesting it is live with a turtle, I don't think I've ever asked myself that before but your turtle and her name is very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. like forgetting the partys with Mery, always so lazy hahja budm ts. I also had a pet named Pepe Rojas, unfortunately he left us last year:( It’s nice to enjoy what you want. Regards papi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, based on your story, i think i found the best pet option for the future hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute your turtle, I never would have thought to adopt one for a pet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts